Offer type: full time
Location: Atlanta, GA
Law firm is seeking an experienced estate planning/estate administration secretary/paralegal. Candidate must have at least ten years of experience in a law firm.
Responsibilities will include:
· Draft correspondence, memoranda and other legal documents
· Proofread and edit documents
· Communicate by phone and email with clients and firm personnel
· Maintain electronic and physical files
· Perform client intake process for new matters and manage conflict check process
To be considered, candidates must possess a high level of technical skills including MS Word, WordPerfect, Excel, Sage Timeslips, and type at least 60 wpm.
This firm offers competitive salary based on experience and a benefits package that includes free parking.